Sunday, February 21, 2010

Bright Lights

Purple Tulip Designs came out with a fun NY Kit last Friday at Scrap Matters.  This is a bright, fun kit that can used scrapped for a lot more than just NY pictures.  Head over to Scrap Matters to pick up her wonderful new kit and alpha.
The Kit is available here.  *For a limited time you get the alpha for free when you buy the kit.
The Alpha is available here.
Here are the layouts I made with the kit.  I didn't have any NY photos scanned so I used the kit to make some fun, bright layouts.  Here are my layouts:
Here is my layout using both the kit and alpha.
Here is my layout using the Bright Lights Kit, her School Days Alpha, and her Date Tags.
Here is the last layout I made only using the bright lights kit.  Dallin and I went to the Children's Museum.  As I was trying to think of what pictures I could use to scrap this new kit coming out, I'm not going to lie I totally dressed Dallin for the Children's Museum so I could make a layout with the kit.  This was a fun kit to work with so you want to pick it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment